I’m just giddy with excitement! I have my next workshop completed and can’t wait to share it with you. I took the new Jackson Paper, Complements, and Picture My Life Cards and made not three, but FOUR 12X12 DOUBLE page layouts. For those of you, like me, who love being outdoors, camp, or have kids involved with Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts, these layouts are for you!!
Here are the layouts close up.
Would you like to make these pages? It’s really easy…follow these steps below.
- Purchase the items used to make these pages. Here’s the list:
- X7195B Jackson Paper Pack
- X7195C Jackson Complements
- Z3068 Jackson Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program
- Z3039 Glacier Extra Thick Twine
- Z2012 Gold Sequence
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
- Z2114 Cocoa Ink
- Z726 Sponge Daubers
- 1388 Bulk Colonial White Cardstock (8) May be purchased individually through me, if you are local.
- Z1979 Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen
- Place the order through my website by joining “Holly’s Jackson Workshop“, email me your order, or purchase from one of my upcoming events. We’ll be making this workshop at my house on May 18th. Place your order, with me directly, by May 8th in order to attend this night. I’ll send you the details.
- Once I receive your order I’ll email you the PDF file you can print and use to make these pages.
- Are you a Downline of mine? Being a part of my team has it’s many benefits and this is one of them. I share ALL my workshop guides with my team for FREE!! Want to learn more about being on my team? Click here to find out some of the many rewards around being a Close To My Heart Consultant.
- Are you a fellow Close To My Heart Consultant, not on my team? You can purchase this workshop guide and use it for your personal use or business. Click this link to be taken to my website where you may learn more about how to purchase the PDF.