What a great way to kick off the New Year then to make some cards on a snowy January 1st! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.
Another consultant, Michelle Snyder, showed these cards on Creative Live back in November, and I knew I had to figure out how she made them. I’m thrilled with how they turned out. What do you think?
Here are the products I used. I’m going to be offering this as a workshop in February. I love these colors and how much happy energy they give off. It really is something to celebrate! Enjoy.
- Paper Fundamentals Adventure
- Brush Strokes My Acrylix Stamp Set
- Honey Ink Pad
- Pear Ink Pad
- Lagoon Ink Pad
- Black Memento Archival Ink
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen
- Thank You Victorian Gratitude
- Birthday Calligraphy
- Feel Better Soon!
- White Daisy Card Bases and Envelopes Bulk (50 pack)
- Silver Shimmer Trim
- Make It From Your Heart Volume 1
- Make It From Your Heart Volume 2