It’s September 1st and what does this mean?! Holiday Seasonal Expression is LIVE!!
Did you get your FREE copy from me yet? When you place an order on my website you’ll be prompted at check out to ADD your free copy of this awesome catalog.
There are FOUR new paper collections. Let me introduce you to them. There is something for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas!
Love these papers. This is one of two workshops I’m offering in September. Mark your calendar for September 18th. We start at 6:00 PM and end at 10:00. Purchase the supplies listed below for Cats & Bats or Falling For You. I’ll email you the cutting guide to pre-cut your project. We spend time assembling, stamping (when needed) and embellishing. Hope you can make it!
Here are the products and supplies needed for Cats & Bats Workshop. You’ll make five double page 12 X 12 Layouts.
- Cats & Bats Paper Packet (X7224B)
- Cats & Bats CoordinaEng Cardstock (X7224D)
- Cats & Bats Complements (X7224C)
- Cats & Bats Dots (Z4028)
- Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809)
- White Cardstock – 4 Sheets (may be purchased individually from me for .75 each)
- Black Cardstock – 1 Sheet (may be purchased individually from me for .75 each)
- D1736 Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Stamp Set (OR Z4045 Stamp & Thin Cuts Bundle)
- Z2826 Heather Inkpad
- Z3342 3-D Foam Dots
This paper collection is perfect for everything fall and Thanksgiving! This the second option for my workshop night in September.
Here are is the supply list.
Workshop Supply List:
- G1135 – Workshop Your Way Falling For You Scrapbook Kit
- 1385 – (24) White Daisy Cardstock (workshop uses 13) (may be purchased individually from me for .75 each)
- Z1375 – (24) Kraft Paper (workshop uses 2) (may be purchased individually from me for .75 each)
- Z1979 – Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen (for adding journal lines, if desired)
- Z1151 – 3-D Foam tape
Remember, you don’t have to attend my workshop to receive the cutting guide. Just place an order and I’ll email you the guide. Plus, I’m always available to answer any questions.
This will be my featured workshop in October. I’ll be posting that workshop shortly.
You may view all of the new products on my website. Just click on this Holiday Seasonal Expressions link to view them and start making your WISH LIST!