My next Operation Smile Charity Crop is September 28, 2013. It’s held at Candle Light Wedding Chapel in Shelby Twp. This is the registration form, please print this out.
Here are the details:
Charity Crop 9 am-9 pm:
September 28, 2013
Sponsored by Holly Veselenak
Independent Close To My Heart Consultant
9 am—9 pm
2108 Auburn Rd.
Shelby Twp., MI 48317
Located on the SE corner of Auburn Rd & Dequindre Rd.
Please join us for a Close To My Heart Crop to benefit Operation Smile™. All of the profits for this event will go directly to Operation Smile™. Our goal is to raise $1,500.00 for 6 children‘s smiles.
- Spacious tables seat 2 people. We have space for 85 croppers.
- Close To My Heart Marketplace to purchase any supplies needed.
- Beverages, munchies, fresh fruit and muffins (am only), lunch and dinner provided. Food prepared by Executive Chef, Darris Brown.
- Bi-Hourly drawings, raffle drawing with Grand Prize and 50/50.
- Non-refundable deposit of $40.00 due by August 15th. Late registration after August 15, 2013 is $45.00.
- To learn more about Operation Smile™, please visit their website at: www.operationsmile.org
Email address: _____________________________
Phone number: ________________________________
Check # ____________________
Date paid: ____________________________________
Your Close To My Heart Consultant is:
Registration is open on a first come basis to the first 85 received. Confirmation of your registration will be sent via email. Last day to register is September 15th.
Questions regarding this event and/or registration should be directed to Holly Veselenak 586/226-3628 or 313/706-4891 (cell/text).
Regrettably, this is a non-refundable event. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Send check to payable to:
19659 Gallahad Dr.
Macomb, MI 48044