Welcome to my Workshop Kits! This is something I’m so excited to share with all of you. Weather you a customer of mine, a Close To My Heart Consultant or apart of my Keeping Memories Alive Team, you are welcome here!
I’ve created these workshops with you in mind. Close To My Heart does a great job creating Workshop Your Way Kits for many of the current paper collections, but there are some paper collections that don’t have workshops available for scrapbooking and/or cardmaking. I took this challenge and decided to create my own using Workshop Your Way Kits, coordinating Paper Collections, and coordinating accessories. Some kits may require adding a few extra cardstock sheets to create 3- 4, 12X12 double page layouts or 12-15 cards.
What’s in it for you? I’ve done ALL the hard work by taking patterns from Jeanette Lynton’s “How To Programs” like Reflections, Magic, Make It Form Your Heart Vol. 1 or 2, Cherish and/or Imagine and then figured out the best way to use up all the paper in one My Reflections Paper Pack and a few extra basic sheets of cardstock. After I’ve created these layouts I’ve then created colorful step-by-step instructions that walk you through every detail of cutting, assembling and embellishing these layouts and cards.
So, how do you get your hands on these? Let me detail that out for you if your a customer, consultant or team member because there are specific options for each of you.
Just follow these three steps to get a complimentary copy of the workshop guide.
2) “Join” one of Holly’s Workshop (choose the workshop you want and join that “party”). You must do this in order for me to know you’d like the Workshop PDF.
3) Purchase items needed to make the workshop. See the shopping lists required under each workshop.
4) I will then receive notification from Close To My Heart that you placed an online order. Please give me at least 24 hours to reply to your order. Once I receive that notification I’ll email you the PDF file to your email address.
Remember, I’m always available to answer questions, if needed.
Here’s the example of Sugar Rush Workshop Supply List:
What you need to complete this workshop:
- G1118 Sugar Rush Workshop Your Way Kit $26.95
- X7215D Sugar Rush Coordinating Cardstock $9.95
- Z3024 White Shimmer Trim $4.95
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape $5.95
- X5929 Whisper Cardstock (only need two sheets)
Close To My Heart Consultants:
I want to help you with your business and just ask that you place an Online purchase of $25.00. My website is: Hollymv.ctmh.com I’ve worked many long hours creating these guides and feel this Online purchase is sufficient payment for my time. I also ask that you read my Consultant Release and Agreement. By purchasing these guides, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Once you’ve placed your order please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to email you the PDF file for the workshop you’d like. Please give me 24 hours to reply to your Online purchase.
Consultant Release Agreement:
I hope this helps you grow your business and saves you a lot of time. I’m happy to share and I ask that you respect the time and effort I put into this workshop by giving me full credit for all photos and cutting guides.
- Share with your customers.
- Keep this workshop in the format/layout it’s been designed. Do not alter it for your personal customers.
- Do not share with your downline or other Close To My Heart Consultants this cutting guide. If they would like their own copy they can go through me, like you did, to purchase it.
- If you post on Facebook, Pintrest, Instagram, your blog, or any other social media forum, please give me complete credit for this work.
One of the many ways I help my team members be successful with their business is sharing all of my Workshop Guides for FREE. If you’ve ever wanted to feel apart of a supportive network of women, this is the group for you! There are so many benefits to being a Close To My Heart Consultant and never paying full price again for your favorite Close To My Heart products is just one of the many benefits. Please contact me to learn more about the “membership” benefits of being on my team. We’d love to have you!